We are looking for a hands-on Assurance Manager to set up and lead our Credit Risk Assurance function. This is an opportunity for a talented and highly motivated professional to take a leading role in a start-up financial services business.
Reporting into the Risk Director this will be the first credit risk assurance hire in the business. We believe this is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who is motivated to take on responsibility, has the confidence and ability to tread new ground with a fast-growing organisation.
Our goal is to help a generation of young, aspirational buyers take their first step onto the property ladder by building innovative products and by leveraging technology to simplify the customer experience.
We are backed by a prominent group of investors, including ARA-Venn (a leading European Asset Manager) and Picus Capital (an early-stage VC fund).
- Support the Risk director in ensuring the delivery of the Quality Control and Assurance Standards and act as a leader for Quality Assurance activities across Mortgage Operations, including Originations, Collections and Servicing Teams.
- Develop, enhance, and implement the 2nd line of defence credit risk quality assurance and control framework.
- Be responsible for the quality assurance framework, ensuring it meets industry standards of best practise and the business framework.
- Undertake reviews of 1st line of defence underwriter decisioning and the end-to-end customer journey.
- Provide oversight over the 3rd party outsourcer supplying primary and secondary services.
- Develop and maintain assurance procedures, checklists and reporting suite.
the independent assurance test scripts for area of responsibility, ensuring
these are up to date and reflective of business policies and impacting
- Act as key contact and SME for special servicing provided by the outsourcer.
feedback to management in the form of Root Cause Analysis on risk issues
highlighted with recommendations in a timely fashion.
- Good knowledge of risk oversight and assurance assessments, processes, and reporting.
- Previous experience in Banking/Financial Services, with knowledge of Mortgage Operations, including Servicing and Collections processes.
- Detailed knowledge of quality assurance frameworks and methodologies.
- Previous experience in a coaching role and leading individuals/teams.
- Robust knowledge of Mortgage products and lifetime cycle of a mortgage.
- Competence with end-user computing tools including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Capable of working independently, taking on high-level tasks and expanding into detailed plans and assurance reporting.
- Contribute positively to small, close risk function and establish good working relationships with relevant parties and colleagues.
- Friendly and informal start-up environment. An ability to accommodate inclusive working practices and flexible location.
- Work closely with the executive team and founders.