The senior credit risk analyst will provide the Group’s Second Line of Defence for retail (including Nemo) credit risk exposures. This includes, but is not limited to, development of credit policy, providing insightful and forward-looking credit risk analysis, delivery of accurate and timely information to external parties (including regulators, ratings agencies and investors). Additionally, to maintain awareness of current and likely future regulation.
What you will do…
- Provide analysis to support critical evaluation of Retail Lending Policies, produce management information that measures the Group’s retail lending exposures in relation to its risk appetite, deliver stress testing and thematic reviews responsive to emerging risks and changes in risk profile, operate quality assurance programme over lending and collections activities.
- Develop activities that ensure compliance with requirements of CRD IV. Develop and maintain affordability models that meet MCOB requirements. Ensure that all analysis and models are documented to the required standards and all relevant policy or procedure documents are maintained.
- Maintain awareness of relevant current & future regulatory environment and provide or challenge analysis that highlights levels of compliance.
What you will bring…
- Technical Skills
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft packages Excel, Word and Power-point including the use of macros and VBA code
- Strong knowledge of SAS programming and data manipulation techniques gained through attendance on accredited SAS Training Courses and through practical work based experience
- Degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline
- Practical experience of working in an analytical role within a retail lending (preferably secured lending) environment
- Good understanding of regulatory environment affecting credit risk
Talk to us about flexible working.